Joining only takes a few mins. Once you have your account and order created it can take up to 10 working days to get you connected.
What's the process?
The steps for connecting with flip can be broken down into 3 simple steps
- Sign-up online or over the phone.
- We arrange for the connection with the local fibre company to activate your services
- also, this is when we will send you the modem if you have bought one from Flip.
- Connection goes live
Why does this take 10 working days?
We say it can take up to 10 working days, simply because not every connection is the same and some may take longer than others.
Some reasons for delays can be:
- There is a disconnection/cancellation order from the previous provider currently in place (this prevents us from requesting anything until the current order is stopped/completed)
- If you have bought a modem from Flip, we want to make sure you get this before the connection goes live
So in any situation give us as much time as possible, a months notice is more than enough, as to when you want your services connected. This way we can be sure that your services are connected when you need them.