This guide looks at setting up your Flip VDSL Broadband connection on a Spark supplied Huawei HG630b modem.
Spark Huawei HG630b Modem Setup
1. Connect to your modem Wi-Fi network or to the modem with an ethernet cable. You can plug the ethernet cable into one of the yellow LAN ports on the back of the modem and the other end into the ethernet plug on your computer. The Wi-Fi name (SSID) and password (WLAN Key) are both located on the back of the modem.
2. Open a web browser such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.
3. Type 192.168.1.254 on the address bar and hit enter.
4. Login using the following username and password.
- Username: admin
- Password: admin
5. Click 'Basic' on the left and choose the 'VDSL' tab on the top. Ensure your settings appear as shown below.
6. Click 'WAN' and select the VDSL profile from the top. This might be labelled 'TNZ-VDSL' or 'SPARK_VDSL'. Ensure the settings are as shown below and enter your Flip username and password. Lastly, click 'Submit'. If you do not know your username and password, contact our team.