This guide looks at exploring the modem Internet setup for the TP-Link modem on an ADSL based connection.
TP-Link modem set up on ADSL service
1. Firstly connect your modem to your computer using an Ethernet cable as shown below.
2. Open your browser (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Safari) and type in the address bar 192.168.1.1.
3. A box will then ask for a Username and Password. The default username and password for this modem is admin.
4. Click on Quick Start and then Run Wizard.
5. Click Next.
6. Select the Time Zone as shown below and hit Next/
7. Select PPPoE/PPPoA and hit Next.
8. Enter the Internet Username and Password provided by Flip. If you do not know your username and password, please send our team an email at email@example.com and we will supply you with this information.
Example: User ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Connection Type: PPPoA VC-MUX
Then click next
8. Click Next to finish the modem setup.
You are all ready to start browsing the internet.