Flip's billing system makes staying up to date with your invoices simple!
How can I pay my bill?
When customers sign up with Flip they are required to choose a payment method. Our system will automatically deduct payment from your provided payment details on your bill date.
In the case where the payment is not successful, you can log in to your Flip My Account and complete the payment yourself. You can find more information about this here.
What payment methods are offered?
You have two available payment methods to make payments and top up your account:
- Credit Card
- Visa/Mastercard Debit Card
- did you know every major bank in New Zealand offers a Visa/Mastercard Debit Card option? They all allow you to pay for services like Flip over the internet, but don't require you to have a credit limit or apply for credit at all - you use your own money at all times. We would recommend giving your bank a call/email and seeing what options they have for you if you don't have a Debit Card already.
Please note that we only support payments through your My Flip account
Will I be informed before payment is attempted?
No, you will not receive any notification before any payment is taken, however, the first payment attempt will occur a day after your first bill date, which is set the day after your account is activated.
Topping up your account
If your bill payment is not completed successfully from the automatic deduction on your bill date and you wish to manually pay your bill, or you wish to top up your account. You can do so by following the steps provided: Please note due to our short bill cycles we will automatically try the payment again
- Login to your Flip My Account and select 'Make a payment'. follow this link to login.
- you will be taken to a payment screen, In the amount field, enter the amount you wish to top up.
- Enter in the Credit Card details you want the payment to come from.
- If It is a new payment method you want to save to the account check the box next to save the payment method. this means your next invoice will automatically be charged to this new payment method.
- Select Make a Payment
And that's it all done and your account is now paid. if you go back to your My Flip Dashboard you will now see the payment reflected against the account