Learn about the Flip overdue process and find out what you can do to avoid billing issues.
When is my bill due?
- The due date and bill date are identical, as Flip is a pre-paid service.
- All your Flip invoices can be accessed from the 'History' section of your My Account.
- Can't find your bill or can't access your Flip My Account? Send our team an email at email@example.com.
What happens if a bill is left unpaid?
Flip does require all customers to complete full payment of their invoice within 7 days of the bill date.
- If payment is not received within 7 days, your services will be disconnected. You can read more about service disconnection here.
Please remember that service disconnections are completely avoidable and if you have any queries relating to your bill, you can send our team an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reconnecting my services
Please note the following regarding service disconnections.
- You will need to pay off the owing balance on your existing account and sign up for a new account to reactivate your services.
- New connections can take up to 5 working days (but we will request it for asap and try our best to get you back up and running as quickly as we can)
Details on service restrictions and reconnection
Service Disconnection: If your bill from us is not paid in full and funds are not received within 7 days of the bill date, your services will be disconnected. The full owing must be paid before Flip will place the reconnection.