To setup the Wireless:
- Connect modem to power
- Connect modem to DSL
- Connect modem to computer (i.e.: PC or laptop)
On your computer, launch your Web Browser (e.g.: Internet Explorer, Chrome or Firefox).
- Open Web Browser
- Type 192.168.1.254 in address bar
- Enter Username as admin (default)
- Enter Password as admin (default)
- Open Web browser
- Type 192.168.1.1 in address bar
- In the Username field enter Admin
- In the Password field enter VF-NZhg659
*Please note, if your firmware has been updated on Vodafone modem, the password will be @last 8 digits of the modem serial (the serial can be found at the back of the modem)* ex. @12345678.
IMPORTANT, please note that you MUST enter the @ symbol before the serial number
Click "Home Network" at the top of the page.
Click "WLAN Settings" on the left.
Enable 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz WLAN
Copy the settings for both 2.4GHz and 5GHz
Open "WLAN Encryption"
Enter your wireless name where it says "Select SSID"
Type a wireless password where it says "WPA Pre-Shared Key"
Your password needs to be 8 characters or more.
This will be used to connect your devices onto the wireless.