Please follow the below instructions to configure a VDSL modem
Firstly, ensure your modem is plugged in to your computer using the network 'ethernet' cable (image below). It will be the yellow or blue cable included with your modem.
- On your web browser (Internet Explorer / Firefox / Chrome). Type this address to access the modem: 192.168.1.1.
- A pop-up will ask you for a Username/Password. The username will be 'admin' and the password will be the last 6 digits of your modem's MAC address all in lowercase. You can find the MAC address on the back/bottom of your modem.
- Go through the Setup wizard. Use the following settings:
- Set DSL Mode to PTM
- Set Protocol to PPP over Ethernet (PPPoE)
- Set WAN Service Type to Internet_TR069 or Broadband
- Set 802.1Q VLAN ID to 10
- Set Priority to 0
- Enter your broadband username and password.
Password: [selected at signup]
Click 'Next' and save your settings. You should be able to open a new window and use the internet.
Once you are online you'll want to make sure your wireless is setup - you can do that by clicking here