To use Flip your computer should be using our DNS settings.
- Click on the "Start" button and click on "Control Panel"
- Click on "Network and Internet"
- Click on "Network and Sharing Center"
- Click on "Change Adapter Settings"
- Click on "Local Area Connection" if your computer is connected via the Ethernet port cable or on" Wireless Network Connection" if your computer is connected to the Internet using a WiFi network.
- Un-check the "Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6)" and Click on "Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)"
- In the "General" tab click on "Use the following DNS server addresses" and enter Flip's DNS addresses and click OK.