This guide looks at exploring the modem Internet setup for the Netcomm NF4V modem on an ADSL based connection.
Netcomm NF4V modem set up guide for ADSL service
1. Firstly connect your modem to your computer using an Ethernet cable as shown below.
2. Open your browser (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Safari) and type in the address bar 192.168.20.1, then press “Enter” on your keyboard.
3. A box will ask you to log in with Username and Password. Use the details below:
If admin does not work as the password, please try the last 6 characters of your MAC address. These can be located on the bottom of your modem.
4. Once you have successfully logged into the modem interface. Click "Basic Setup", select "ADSL" and click "Next".
5. In the new page select "PPP over ATM (PPPoA)" and click "Next".
6. Enter the Internet Username and Password provided by Flip. If you do not know your username and password, please send our team an email at email@example.com and we will supply you with this information.
User ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Select VPI as 0 and VCI as 100.
7. Finally, click “Finish” then try to access a website to test the internet connection.
If this does not resolve your internet setup concerns, we recommend contacting Netcomm Technical Support on 0800 653 962 to investigate further.